Seeing people being happy about their fave artist makes me so happy
I love when performers mess up a lyric, or fall on stage, or when they stop in the middle of a song and kinda take it all in, or when they point at someone in the audience because that person was doing something that they just couldn’t ignore. I love the moments when the mold is broken and you get to see the real them, when you get to see the not so perfect moments, when its not just a performance.
1. When your friends ask you to hangout, and you don’t feel like it, don’t go. Don’t ever do things halfway or do something that makes you uncomfortable. With everything, give all of yourself, even the pieces you never knew existed.
2. It is okay to not know. Everyone always despises the phrase, “I don’t know” but no one tells you that it is okay to not know. The becoming is more important than the being, anyways.
3. If someone ever makes you feel less, in any way, you have every right to walk away. You have every right to cut out toxic people in your life. To close the door on people who make you feel bad about who you are or what you stand for. Friends don’t tear down, they build up.
4. Loss is always going to happen. Just like paint will always chip and rain will always fall, loss will always be part of life. No matter how much I don’t like it, or avoid it, it is going to walk my way at several times in my life. Learn to embrace it and learn to get closure.
5. Give yourself a chance. Stop saying, “I don’t think I can” or “But what if I am not able to?” and give yourself a chance. This may be cliche, but try to believe in yourself. When you get older, your knees won’t work the same and you won’t have the best memory, and you are going to wish you’d given yourself a chance years sooner.
6. Fall in love. Don’t be guarded before you fall in love. You could fall in love three times and still not find the right one, but none of it is going to make “the one” matter less. Don’t fall into that idea that your first love has to be your best love. Fall in love as many times as it naturally happens.
7. Firsts are going to be messy. First loves, first kisses, first dates, first failed tests, first college class, first time you drive a car, first time you ride a plane - first times were made to be imperfect. Just because it’s messy and all over the place, doesn’t mean it can’t be good or worthwhile.
8. You want another scoop of ice-cream? Go get it. Get three more scoops of ice-cream if that is what you want. “Fat” is not the opposite of beautiful and it is not the opposite of happy. Don’t let anyone tell you that your body type isn’t beautiful. Beauty is a social construct, create your own, become your own.
9. Let yourself be alone. Loneliness is not a bad thing. It is healthy and normal. Everyone needs to spend a good portion of their life alone. We learn who we are when we are alone; life is less crowded and more clear when we are alone.
10. If you aren’t happy where you are, change it. Quit your job, move, become a vegetarian, get a new hobby, pick up an old hobby, whatever you do - make sure it benefits you. Life is too short to not be alive, to not be passionate, and overflowing."
In the Fields, 2014 | by Julien Douvier + Tumblr
person: makes eye contact with me
"Why is your penis on a dead girl’s phone?"
This photoset is so deep. And then you get to that quote.
So before I go watch the episode again and cry can I just say
I love how we can all see the massive cracks in Connor’s psyche when they were trying to dispose of the body but he knew he needed to stay strong because he had a job to do and complete otherwise they would all be screwed so he pushes…
our first lady everyone
Congrats on another successful Treat Yo Self Day, everybody!
I wish I knew how to make gifs so I could be more popular on here but nope I’m just lame
"Oh, there must’ve been Something In The Water…” [x]
Yes taylorswift you should acknowledge and follow huntersprincess too ok thx utaylorswift :)))